back to first aid training courses
First Aid at Work – Three day (18 Hour) HSE Compliant Course
The ‘big daddy’ of first aid courses, first aid at work is a nationally recognised certificate. Packed with practical activities, we’ll get you super confident to deal with emergencies both in and out of the workplace. We’ll have loads of time to look at specific injuries, illnesses and conditions so that you’re super prepped – just in case!
Super suitable for high risk and large workplaces, especially those with machinery or lots of manual work.
However, people with a personal interest in first aid always really enjoy this course too!
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more!
Great to know
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a qualification certificate which is valid for three years. Deligates are able to attend the HSE recommended annual update training between re-certification courses.
- Each delegate will also get a free workbook, and a copy of our user-friendly manual ‘The Good First Aid Guide’ to keep.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions.
- There are no formal written tests. We assess each candidate through practical continuous assessment and verbal responses to questions throughout the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
Course cost is from £180 per person. Group rates and special discounts are available.
This price includes all training materials, registration, assessment and certification fees.