Annual Update Training – Three Hour Course
When people leave our courses they are brimming with confidence, ready to take action in an emergency. True standby-superheroes. As time goes on, some of that confidence in their skills naturally fades. This is why the HSE ‘strongly recommend’ that everyone completes a skills refresher course at 12 & 24 months.
In this short workshop style course we have loads of confidence building practice, so that the first aider leaves ready to take on the world again!
Ideal for meeting the strong recommendations of the HSE for anyone that has attended HSE compliant courses.
However, this course is also perfect for anyone who has completed any first aid training, and still has a valid certificate.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Bleeding, Burns & Shock
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
Great to know
- This course HSE compliant course is suitable for those with a current first aid certificate. It does not re-qualify the delegate but is aimed at boosting their skills and confidence.
- While this course is a strong recommendation by the HSE, it is not mandatory to keep a certificate valid.
- When the original certificate expires, the delegate will need to re-qualify by attending an appropriate course again.