First Aid at Work Re-qualification – Two Day (12 hours) HSE Compliant Course
Once first aiders have completed an initial Three Day First Aid at Work course, they’ll always have a good base knowledge of first aid. When their certificate is close to expiring, this two day course is a fast track through everything they covered the first time around. It’s still packed with plenty of practical, so they can renew confidence across a range of scenarios, injuries, illnesses and conditions.
First Aiders whose First Aid at Work certificate is about to expire, and still have a good understanding of first aid, but need to fine-tune their knowledge and re-boost their confidence!
We won’t waste time – and do go at a bit of a pace, but we promise we’ll have your skills back up to scratch in a jiffy!
Even if we didn’t provide the initial training, we can still requalify you on this course as long as your certificate is valid. You will need to provice a copy of your certificate prior to commencing the course. If your certificate has expired, get in touch with us to discuss options. We will support you in requalifying.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more!
Great to know
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a qualification certificate which is valid for three years. Deligates are able to attend the HSE recommended annual update training between re-certification courses.
- Each delegate will also get a free workbook, and a copy of user-friendly manual ‘The Good First Aid Guide’ to keep.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions.
- There are no formal written tests. We assess each candidate through practical continuous assessment and verbal responses to questions throughout the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
Course cost is from £120 per person. Group rates and special discounts are available.
This price includes all training materials, registration, assessment and certification fees.