Emergency Paediatric First Aid – One day (6 Hours) HSE Compliant course
This course is fantastic for child care settings – especially those applying for Millie’s Mark. Childcare settings that need to comply with the Early Year Foundation Stage Statutory Framework should assess their needs and should consider training their team on the 2 day full Paediatric First Aid Course.
This course is written to be especially suitable for those working in childcare settings, and is therefore also ideal for:
- au pairs
- nursery staff
- parents and carers.
This course meets the criteria for Millie’s Mark
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Asthma & Inhalers
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Seizures & Fitting
- Bleeding, Burns and Fractures
- First Aider Responsibilities
Great to know:
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a qualification certificate which is valid for three years.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and question.
- There are no formal tests. We assess each candidate through practical continuous assessment and verbal responses to questions throughout the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
Course cost is from £80 per person. Group rates and special discounts are available.
This price includes all training materials, registration, assessment and certification fees.