First Aid for Schools – One day (6 Hour) HSE Compliant Course
This course is fantastic for KS1 & KS2 Schools, giving confidence with often worrying topics such as Anaphylaxis and Asthma.
It’ will prepare you for an emergency situation both in and out of school – and centres around building an emergency plan, ready to quickly kick in should an emergency arrive!
This course is available for groups at your school and covers all the essentials you need for Emergency First Aid.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Anaphylaxis & Adrenaline Auto-Injectors (including Epipens)
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Bleeding & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more!
Great to know
- Settings that need to comply with the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework should assess their needs and should consider training their team on the 2 day full Paediatric First Aid Course. If you are unsure what level of cover or course you need – Workplace training courses
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a qualification and certificate which is valid for three years.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and question. There are no formal written tests. We assess each candidate through practical continuous assessment and verbal responses to questions throughout the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
Course cost is from £75 per person. Group rates and special discounts are available.
This price includes all training materials, registration, assessment and certification fees.