One day HSE Compliant Course
If there’s one thing this course is it’s popular! Our most used course is super-charged with activities. It takes a no-nonsense approach, meaning that delegates get to know, what they need to know – without the waffle.
It will prepare you for an emergency situation both in and out of work – and centres around building an emergency plan, ready to quickly kick in should an emergency present itself!
Being the swiss-army knife of first aid courses, Emergency First Aid is great for both low-risk small workplaces and larger ones wanting additional back-up.
It’s also incredibly popular for those looking for community and home peace of mind, fitness instructors, charities and health and social care – the list goes on and on!
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Bleeding & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- First Aider Responsibilities
- Plus lots more!
Great to know
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a qualification certificate which is valid for three years. Deligates are able to attend the HSE recommended annual update training between re-certification courses.
- Each delegate will also get a free copy of user-friendly quick first aid guide ‘Your Emergency First Aid Plan’ to keep
- There are no formal written tests. We assess each candidate through practical continuous assessment and verbal responses to questions throughout the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
Course cost is from £80 per person. Group rates and special discounts are available.
This price includes all training materials, registration, assessment and certification fees.