Our Emergency Paediatric course is planned for Saturday 30th January 2021.
This is a one day course and will include the following topics:
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defibrillator (AED)
- Asthma & Inhalers
- Anaphylaxis, including auto-injector pen training
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Seizures & Fitting
- Bleeding, Burns and Fractures
This Emergency Paediatric First Aid course is written to be especially suitable for those working in childcare settings, and is therefore also ideal for:
- Parents and carers
- au pairs
- nursery staff
SPECIAL OFFER! This course is normally £80 per person. Book now for only £60 per person. Complete the booking form found here which will open in a new tab. We will send you a confirmation e-mail and card payment invoice to your e-mail account once we have processed your request. If you have not recieved an e-mail from us within 24 hours, please check your e-mail spam folder. You can also contact us via our e-mail: email@example.com to request a booking.