This is a fun, fact-filled, practical first aid course for kids aged 7 to 11 years old. It is focused on first aid around the home, school and community.
Children will get the opportunity to learn how to:
- recognise hazards in the home, school and community;
- recognise an emergency;
- how to stay calm and assess what has happened;
- put their safety first in any emergency;
- make a phonecall to the emergency services;
- how to treat minor injuries;
- how to prevent accident or injury.
This is a one day course which will include a variety of classroom based fun activities, practical demonstrations and workshops (all adhering to social distancing and safeguarding protocols).