Four Hour Course
The ‘baby of the family’, Foundation First Aid is a shorter course for those with limited time, or just needing an overview of first aid. While this course may be considered a bit on the short side, Foundation First Aid still packs quite a punch.
- Those short of time or wanting a great confidence boosting session covering essential first aid.
- Workplaces or are really small and have very low risks and who may not need to have a HSE compliant first aider on site.
- Workplaces looking for additional backup cover to assist workplace first aiders already fully trained.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Bleeding & Burns
Great to know
- Each delegate will get a certificate valid for three years.
- There are no formal written tests. We assess each candidate through practical continuous assessment and verbal responses to questions throughout the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
Course cost is from £45 per person. Group rates and special discounts are available.
This price includes all training materials, registration, assessment and certification fees.