First Aid for Pharmacists – One day HSE Compliant Course
Packed with useful content this course is suitable for all working in a pharmacy setting – and also meets the requirement for pre-registration pharmacists.
It will prepare you for an emergency situation both in and out of work – and centres around building an emergency plan, ready to quickly kick in should an emergency arrive!
This course is a little longer than the other one day courses due to the extra content, with 7 teaching hours.
Pharmacy teams and pre-registration pharmacists completing their training.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Electric Shock
- Diabetes (high & low blood sugar)
- Abdominal pain
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Bleeding, Eye Injuries & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Heart Attacks
- Head Injuries & Concussion
- First Aider Responsibilities
Great to know
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant.
- Each delegate will get a qualification and certificate which is valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free copy of user-friendly quick first aid guide ‘Your Emergency First Aid Plan’ to keep.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions. There are no formal tests, we’ll assess each candidate through practical continuous assessment and verbal responses to questions throughout the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
Course cost is from £75 per person. Group rates and special discounts are available.
This price includes all training materials, registration, assessment and certification fees.