Activity First Aid – Two Day Course (12 Hours)
First aid is not ‘one-size-fits-all’. For those who work or play outdoors and need an Emergency First Aid Qualification with a little bit extra, Activity First Aid is just for you. Packed with practical activities, we’ll get you super confident to deal with emergencies both in and out of the workplace. We’ll have loads of time to look at specific injuries, illnesses and conditions so that you’re super prepped – just in case!
Super suitable for those who work outdoors or take part in sporting activities, for example cycling, hiking and horse riding.
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
- Head, Neck & Back Injuries
- Asthma, Panic Attacks, Drowning & Fumes
- Unconsciousness & Recovery Position
- Heart Attacks, Shock, Electrical Shock & Anaphylaxis
- Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- Injuries to the Bones, Muscles & Joints
- Concussion, Seizures/Fitting & Diabetes
- Plus lots more!
Great to know
- This course is also Health & Safety Executive (HSE) compliant, covering all of the elements of an Emergency First Aid Course.
- Each delegate will get a qualification and certificate which is valid for three years.
- Each delegate will also get a free workbook, and a copy of our user-friendly manual ‘The Good First Aid Guide’ to keep.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions. There are no formal tests. There are no formal written tests. We assess each candidate through practical continuous assessment and verbal responses to questions throughout the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
Course cost is from £120 per person. Group rates and special discounts are available.
This price includes all training materials, registration, assessment and certification fees.