Action for Anaphlaxis – Three-hour Resuscitation Council Compliant Anaphylaxis Course
Includes Basic Life Support (CPR) and using a Defib (AED)
Anaphylaxis is scary, and this friendly workshop will give delegates the confidence of what to do should an emergency arrive. Fantastic for primary care and childcare settings, and those wanting to know the essentials of what to do in a life-threatening emergency.
Action for Anaphylaxis is great for those who are in an environment where they need to be really prepared for anaphylactic emergencies, have a need to regularly update their basic life support skills, such as:
- General Practices
- Community Healthcare
- Schools & Nurseries
- Anyone who is around a friend or relative with severe allergies and carries an Adrenaline Auto-Injector (AAI).
This course is suitable for novices and experienced people alike – and can also be used by community groups and organisations.
- Recognising Anaphylaxis
- Using Adrenaline Auto-Injectors (AAI’s) such as Epi-pens and Jext
- Emergency Actions
- Child, Baby & Adult Basic Life Support (CPR)
- Child, Baby & Adult Choking
- How to use a defib (AED)
Great to know
- This course is UK Resuscitation Council Compliant.
- Each delegate will get a qualification and certificate which is valid for three years.
- This course is a fun and interactive workshop, with lots of time for practice and questions. There are no formal tests. We assess each candidate through practical continuous assessment and verbal responses to questions throughout the course in a relaxed and non-threatening way!
Course cost is from £45 per person. Group rates and special discounts are available.
This price includes all training materials, registration, assessment and certification fees.